Adam, Drew and Jared are joined by special guest Jeff Sheldon of Ugmonk to catch up on the latest topics from The Industry. We talk about how RSS is hard to understand while apps like Flipboard, Flud, Pulse and others thrive. Jeff tells us about his sidework project (Ugmonk) gone fulltime. We also talk about Jony Ive taking on the previously held position of Steve Jobs to become Apple’s chief of all Human Interface (HI), what that might mean for Skeuomorphism, and much more!
- Jeff Sheldon of Ugmonk is our special guest
- Jony Ive’s official Apple photo is filled with anger
- How to Keep Meeting Short: 5 Tricks by Scott Berkun
- Mindfire: Big Ideas for Curious Minds by Scott Berkun
- Flud – A newsroom for your company
- Zite, Flipboard, QUOTE.fm, Circa, Summly, … Which do we use?
- Paper by 53 “Mix It Up” update
- WebZap by ui parade
- ‘Just choose a URL and type in a script. No servers, no deployment, no hassle.’ https://www.webscript.io
- Adobe Edge Code
- Adobe Edge Animate vs. Sencha Animator
- Jeff plugs Ugmonk
- Drew plugs his new book, Execute
- Jared plugs his manifesto: “Build things worth covering, and cover things worth building.”
- Jared also plugs EVOMAIL